Thursday, March 18, 2010

GiST #95

1. Day Three of sticking to a writing schedule--I need to do this for three months before it becomes ingrained as a habit so I'm going to track it with GiSTs too!

2. It's fascinating to read what I wrote years ago. What a difference between me in 2010 and me in 2001/2002!

3. I found out I saved my diaries and blogs from 2001 on, thank goodness! I used to have all my diaries from age 13 to adulthood and in a moment of anger, I threw them out. Stupid, stupid, stupid...all that history. Oh well.

4. The mess around my desk grows and regrows like mold--so today I cleaned and cleaned again. Much better!

5. Leftover corned beef and cabbage for lunch--yay! It's just about all gone now. In previous years, there wouldn't be any leftovers so weight loss surgery brings yet another blessing! ;)

6. I am being mindful of what I eat and my vitamin regimen. Just took my calcium.

7. My hair is getting really thick and I need a haircut. We can't afford for me to get one yet. On the up side, though, my hair is curling up very nicely.

0 comments: