Friday, March 19, 2010

GiST 96

1. I kept to my writing schedule this morning too. :)

2. It's a good thing we just got a couple of reams of printer paper!

3. TB decided he didn't want to go to his doctor appt. this morning. I was relieved--it's a long drive and my stomach was acting up. Appointment was rescheduled.

4. Although I didn't make such great food choices today, I was mindful of what I was doing and that's half the battle!

5. TB and I went for another walk. It was great! The sun was so warm and there was a lovely light breeze.

6. I took my camera along and got this nice picture of what could have been a wreath (but it's fresh from a tree).



Little T loves to go for walks and I thought I could take pictures of these familiar places during each season and catch the changes. That should be fun!

0 comments: