Sunday, March 14, 2010

GiST #93

1. I got in a solid eight hours of sleep overnight! I think the reason I slept so well was because we'd chased most of the cats out. Lately, Cubby's awakened me early in the morning. It sure felt good to sleep in!

2. Said Cubby kneaded my tummy as I watched the morning news with TB. Have you had a cat knead you and purr as he's doing it? It's soothing! It's also very hypnotic.

3. TB made home made hash from left over corned beef, potatoes, onions and peppers. He also made fried eggs. What a delicious breakfast!

4. The sky brightened this morning after a couple of days of miserable driving rain. The sun came out a little too. We're supposed to get more rain tonight but I don't mind.

5. TB thought to bring his chain saw along when we went out and so he was able to get another couple of nice logs. He's very very happy about that and so am I. :)

6. I got a book out of the library yesterday about writing my life story. This morning I read a little of it and started working on the exercises. I've already done some of the groundwork. That feels good.

7. I am done with 1916--I wasn't enjoying it much! I blogged about it on my reading blog. I started on Cane River this afternoon.

8. Munchkin's been unusually snuggly and especially affectionate with me today. :)

9. I have been mindful of what I'm eating today.

10. I thought of twice the number of GiSTs than I normally do. Today's been good!

0 comments: